 Robotics / Handy Board / 5232
5231  |  5233
Subject:
Expansion Board Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:56:34 GMT

I have not got my expansion board files to load!
what am I not doing correctly?  Help !!

I have deleted all my ic files, reloaded 3.2 from Newton Labs in
c\ic.

In ic I have :

expansion-libs
libs
ic.help
ic.ini
ic.win.exe
install.log

I can load  ic but not any of the expansion files.
I get the message:  parse error close to token  "<illegal>".
I have tried putting some expansion-libs into libs but still
get  the <"illegal>" and unloads.
  After swaping files around so much the board would not load
libs so I deleted all and starting over now.

Please explain the correct procedure to get this bugger up and running.
The expansion board kit from Douglas Electronics was great although
instructions would have helped.

Thanks in advance,
Terry Gathright
669@worldnet.att.net