 Robotics / Handy Board / 5228
    Analog Ports —Ranjit Diol
   I have the MTJPRO11 board by Mekatronix as well as the MIT HandyBoard both use the 68HC11A1FN mcu. I am using hacked Sharp GP1U58 'tin can' detectors so that they output analog voltage from 1.5 to 2.5 ( effective proximity range is approximately 4" (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Analog Ports —Fred G. Martin
   yes, it's the 47K pullup that's causing the IR's to not work. slice through the trace connecting the 47K to the sensor input pin on the underside of the printed circuit board. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)