 Robotics / Handy Board / 5227
  Interactive C-OS8 Downloading Problems

I have nearly teared my hair out trying to get my HB to to DL on a my OS8 6500 Mac. I though there might be someting wrong with the HB and replaced 5 chips. Today I took my HB over to a friends house who has a Performa 475 and hand had no problems. (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Interactive C-OS8 Downloading Problems

cappy, did you use my new "6811 Downloader MCL" version? this has been tested on a variety of Macs running system 8.5 and 8.1. please download it from (URL) me know if this works to download from your 6500. have you ever used the serial port on this (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)