 Robotics / Handy Board / 5210
  Re: Toy motors

I was reading the FAQ (again), and unless I overlooked something, it seems that even with the H-bridge or piggybacking solutions, I would not be able to drive a high-end R/C car engine (20+ amps)... So here are my questions: 1 - Could I lower the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)