 Robotics / Handy Board / 5208
    ULTRASONIC SENSOR —olly tsinker
   I have bought a Ultrasonic Sensor (with Board) 2 month ago. Now, to christmas, I got this COOL Handy Board, but I want to use this Board with HB on one of these Analog Ports, but HOW??? I have measured 2 days long (OK, I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Ultrasonic sensor —Will Bain
   (...) Firstly, it looks like the sensor board can be powered from the HB using the motor power header (J13). This is good, because the two should share a common ground. Based on the schematic and the web page description, it looks like this type of (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)