 Robotics / Handy Board / 5202
  (no subject)

Hello, folks. My first foray back onto the list in a few years. I checked the archives and didn't see an answer to this question, so here goes: Until recently, I taught a freshmen robotics seminar using old 6.270 boards, motors, and parts bought (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  6.270 vs. Handy Board motor stuff

[Max Davis] spake unto the ether: (...) Too much current (and voltage) for those original Polaroid motors, which are 6-volt. (...) I heat-sink mine with the clip-on variety; it helps. (...) I have done the 6.270 piggyback hack with the motor driver (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)