 Robotics / Handy Board / 518
  photocell arrangement

I'm experimenting with photocells, and I'm looking for some feedback from anyone who's got some insight or experience with this sort of thing. Essentially, I have two photocells, both facing forward, on the left and right side of my robot. I'd like (...) (28 years ago, 19-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: photocell arrangement

About photocells... I did this once and used some of the stuff that Rodney Brooks et al were working on with subsumption to build the ultimate "bug". It was a tiny cockroach type robot with a small FM wireless microphone strapped to its back. The (...) (28 years ago, 20-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)