 Robotics / Handy Board / 5174
  Re: IC

i am unable to reproduce the problem. perhaps comms between IC and your board are still unreliable. try writing a program that repeatedly prints to the LCD screen the result of 123 * 2. my guess is that it will work perfectly. also, make sure you (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  IC

Dear Mr Fred Martin/friends, Thank you for giving the site of the new library files.We started IC properly today.It gave NO 'synchronizing with board' errors. We input 1 + 2; and it gave the proper result.However when 123 * 2; was entered at the C> (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)