 Robotics / Handy Board / 5158
5157  |  5159
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:58:09 GMT

i am sorry, but i have never readied that software.

to debug, use a logic probe and check all of the 28 pins of the RAM
chip.  address, data, and enable lines should be flashing when the HB
is turned on.  if you see a line stuck at 0 or 1 that might be an
indication of problems.

in my experience it is rarely a failed chip; usually bad wiring or
soldering on the PCB is to blame.

f.

In your message you said:
Dear Mr Fred Martin/friends,
The handy board assembly manual speaks of a custom testing
software needed to test memory. I want it urgently to test memory ICs
used on the handy board to find whether they is working properly. If you
know where it can be found please reply soon.
yours sincerely,
     Nitin