 Robotics / Handy Board / 515
    SPI newbie question —colby leider
   Forgive the newbie question, but I have an assembly program developed for the 6811 EVB that uses the SPI which I'm trying to rewrite in Interactive C for the Handyboard. However, I'm not sure if or how IC can access the SPI. I just need the SPI to (...) (28 years ago, 18-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)