 Robotics / Handy Board / 5148
Re: CD-ROM used as Audio CD player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:55:48 GMT

Never done it before, Alf, but here are a few hints. First off, learn
about the IDE interface. These CD-ROM drives are cheaper than SCSI. Also,
try to find source code for a CD player on-line, and examine it to see
how it works. Last, why not just buy a CD player? You could then
hardwire it to the HB and could skip this all.
-phil