 Robotics / Handy Board / 5145
    Re: gpu5x??
    Hi I have those infrared sharp devices "Gpu5x or something like that" how can I get it to light an led when it sees the transmitting infrared led? A schematic or page to go to would be much appreciated ! thanks -Mike (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: gpu5x?? —Ron Chase
   Step 8.2.1 of the Handy board Assembly insructions has code that lights a motor port LED when a TV remote is aimed at the infared demodulator it says to type the following at the IC prompt: while (1) {if (4 & peek(0x1000)) fd(0); else bk(0);} (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)