 Robotics / Handy Board / 5136
HBL: EPROM Microcontrolers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:19:06 GMT

FROM: Cesar Mello / cmello@cpovo.net

Hi friends,

Sorry if this subject isn't much related to the Handy Board, but I'd like to
know something about the HC11 Eprom based microcontrollers, like the
MC68hc11a8p.

Does it have any means of booting from the serial port and save the program
in its eprom by itself? Or do I need a special programmer to put software in
it? If this is the case, is it much difficult to build?

Thank you a lot for the attention.

See you,
Cesar