 Robotics / Handy Board / 5134
    Mobile robot QT demo in my HP —MAR ERICSON
   I have Quick Time movies of my robot going about life! visit: www.cooper.edu/~mar Background: As a Masters student I created a mobile robot using the Handy Board. Many of you may remeber me bugging you with questions. :) Well, that all payed off and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)