 Robotics / Handy Board / 5127
  FingerBoard Users?

I want to add a minimal board as a slave to my HandyBoard. My choices seem to be the FingerBoard, MiniBoard, and BOTBoard. At this point the FingerBoard is my first choice. Is there anyone here who has used this board? Any comments? Pros and cons of (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)