 Robotics / Handy Board / 5117
  GP2D02 Interface Question?

Attached below is IC code for a GP2D02 rangefinder. This is a slightly enhanced version of code from Bjorn Astrand. My question relates to the use of TMSK1 in the code. From reading various M69HC11 documents, I think (???) that I know what bits are (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)