 Robotics / Handy Board / 5116
  Re: Wireless Handyboard Link ?

I obtained the RF wireless kit ( HP Series ) from Lynx Technologies a while ago, and I have not had any success yet. My guess is that the handyboard is unable to "Synchronize with the board" with the half- duplex communication provided by the kit. I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)