 Robotics / Handy Board / 5114
  Downloading problems

The other day I posted to this board that I was having downloading problems with a HB which once had none. Simon very kindly E-mailed me reminding me about the proper phone cable. Seeing he was the only one-I-by necessity have become an expert. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)