 Robotics / Handy Board / 5102
Re: TI SN754410
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:52:38 GMT

  this must have been asked before. But where can I get the TI SN754410
from On-line ordering if possible or a UK supplier.
  I managed burn one out  on my Handy Board at the weekend :o(  is
there a way to protect these chips from motors that take too much power?

There is nothing wrong with using fuses (or circuit breakers) on motor
circuits.  This can protect the chips, AND the motor.