 Robotics / Handy Board / 5085
  A newbie question

I want to program my HB so that my robot will be able to navigate around obstacles. The navigation area is a rectangular area boarded by a silver duct tape. My robot shall not touch the tape. Does anyone have any idea of how I can implement this? (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: A newbie question

if your robot is not allowed to even partially cross the duct tape, you must have an additional inner marking that the robot can see so it knows it's near the "danger zone" and can change direction. f. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)