 Robotics / Handy Board / 5063
Re: Handyboard power supply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:45:39 GMT

what is the amp-hour rating of each cell.  standard AA rechargables
are 500 to 800 mAh.  if your cells are significantly different than
this, the charging might not work properly.

generally though i don't see too many probs with this.  you might need
to use a 15v DC adapter rather than 12v.

f.

Hi Fred and other,
I intend to use grandcell rechargable batteries to supply the HD. Each
battery is 1.5V .
If I supply 7 batteries of  total 10.5V to the HD , is there any problem ?

rgds,
phillip