 Robotics / Handy Board / 5036
Re: DC Motor Manufacturers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 06:24:13 GMT

Regarding the DC motor manufacturers that I had sent you a mail about. Here
are the details:
I have talked to the manufacturer here in India for obtaining the details
for you and the good news are that they already export these motors to the
USA. Here is the contact address that I have obtained of their
distributor/dealer in the USA
omkarc@aol.com
The contact person out there is Mr. Rajan Shah
You can obtain more details directly from him and in your mail you can
include a reference that you obtained the contact from Mr.. Hemal Patel of
Lunar motors based in Bombay, India.
The motors that we are using for our project is the CR-500-GB1 heavy duty
geared motor having voltage specifications from 6-12 V D.C. and available
speeds are 4 to 90 RPM. These are pregeared motors which can be directly
connected to the wheels and the output shaft can have the speed that you
specify.
You can obtain the detailed catalogue from the above mentioned dealer.
Contact me on the following address if you would like to have any other
details
milind@ieee.org
Thank you
Milind Nagda