 Robotics / Handy Board / 5002
  Re: dc motor output control

Maybe you can put a series of diodes in series and in parallel but the other direction to reduce the voltage. H-bridge +- +- +- +- motor H-bridge -+ -+ -+ -+ Good luck, James (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: dc motor output control

On my first robot, I just took a resistor in-line and used that. It got very hot, though, and didn't work evenly (some of them must have started to burn out before the others did....) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)