 Robotics / Handy Board / 5001
Re: I need a poloroid sonar board pinout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:25:03 GMT

Wayne

Try this link.
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r/polaroid%20sonar%20mod.htm.  It shows
modifications for interfacing the one step board to a microcontroller.
I also have an old one step ($1 at a garage sale) but I have not tried
the modifications shown for use with the handyboard.  I have taken the
camera apart and it seems to match the photos and diagrams shown at this
site but that was as far as I got.  I would be interested to hear how
you or anyone else may get it to work with the handyboard.  Good luck.

John

Wayne Rademacher wrote:

I got a hold of a Poloroid OneStep Sonar camera at the second hand
store,  but it does not seem to match any of the pinouts I've seen on
the Web... I've aready seen the pinout at WIRZ, but it is not the
same.   this board has 16 pins all at the edge of the board.   Mark
Robillard shows this very board in his "Microprocessor Controlled
Robotics" book,  but he does not show the pinout. Has anyone had
experience with this board?  can you provide a
schematic/pinout? Also..  Does anyone know how to get a hold of Mark
Robillard? Wayne

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii