 Robotics / Handy Board / 4980
Re: Beginner's Help
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:30:52 GMT

California Polytechnic State University
     San Luis Obispo

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard A. Cini, Jr. [mailto:rcini@msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 1998 12:17 AM
To: Bill Denzel
Subject: Re: Beginner's Help

Bill:
I had a defective DS1233 power monitor chip which kept resetting the board
about the same time as your's aborts. Watch the LEDs on the HB and see if
both go on and you hear a beep when the D/L aborts. If that's the case,
replace the DS1233 (I think that I may have spares, having ordered 5 from
Newark Electronics).

[ Rich Cini/WUGNET
[ ClubWin!/CW7
[ MCP Windows 95/Windows Networking