 Robotics / Handy Board / 4975
4974  |  4976
Subject:
68hc11a1 x 68hc11a8 and IC hardware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:25:42 GMT

Hi people!

I'd like to know two things:

1) Can I use the 68hc11a8 instead of the 68hc11a1 in the Handyboard, without
recompiling Interactive C?

2) What's the minimum hardware to run Interactive C? I just want to blink a
led to see if the hb is alive, the rest is communication. Has someone ever
thought of making a 7-segment cheap display modification in Interactive C?

If I could run IC only with the mcu and ram chip that would be fantastic. By
the way, can I use other ram circuits with Interactive C?

Thank you a lot for the attention.

See you,
Cesar Mello - still dreaming with the hb (couldn't get one)