 Robotics / Handy Board / 4971
  Beginner's Help

Has anyone had this problem: I am running win 98 on P200 MMX, and com1 is used by a serial mouse. I just bought the board, serial expansion board, and cables from Gleason Research. Comm2 is usually used by my internal modem, but I removed it and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Beginner's Help

(...) I've never hot HBDL to work, and I've tried it on a 386 (laptop), 486 and Pentium. Don't know why: just won't work under win3.11 win95 or win98. The DOS one I've used with quite a bit of success. Make sure you are restarting the computer (ie, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)