 Robotics / Handy Board / 497
  expansion board

Hi all, I want to but the handyboard to control a walking robot. The walking robot needs 6 motors and these cannot be servos. I think about using stepper motors. But the handyboard is only capable of driving four. So do I need the expansion board as (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)