 Robotics / Handy Board / 4966
  SRAM and orLCD problem

Hi, I'm tring to assembly a Handy board and I get to section 6. "The beeper and LCD circuit". In section 4 I've got the pcode_hb downloaded in the 68HC11A1 and the error when DL.EXE comes in the second phase. (I use the DOS version from Randy (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: SRAM and orLCD problem

eric, i don't have a definitive answer, but here are two things: 1. You *NEED* the reset chip, whether it's a DS1233 or the MC34064HC, I don't care, but you must have a device that asserts reset (pulls the line low) when the system voltage falls (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)