 Robotics / Handy Board / 496
  sound files to tone(freq,time); sequences?

I'd love to use the Handyboard buzzer to repeat a short warning on my mobile robot. Has anyone developed a program which can convert a WIN95 sound file (e.g., .WAV), or ANY sound file, into the proper IC tone commands? I'm so lazy I haven't even (...) (28 years ago, 13-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)