 Robotics / Handy Board / 4946
RE: Suppliers and rf link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:19:27 GMT

Yeah, BGMicro is good, they seem to have a neverending supply of used
68HC11A1FN chips for $6.95.  If you want new, try:

Future/Active    voice 1-800-655-0006   fax 1-800-645-2953 (no internet
address)
41 Main St.
Bolton, MA 01740
USA

They list the chips at $16.30, plus a whole bunch of other interesting
stuff, and no minimum order.  However, I havn't ordered anything from them
since by the time they got their catalog to me we had already completed 2
HB's using chips from BGMicro!