 Robotics / Handy Board / 4924
    Re: Question for Fred —michael lang kee
   Hello this is mike, I am writing regarding the handy board. What happened was while working on the handy board, our motor control (the H-bridge) heat sink touch the metal chassis of our robot. This lead to one of the components on our H-bridge to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Question for Fred —Fred G. Martin
   have you tried re-loading pcode_hb.s19 using a downloader program. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)