 Robotics / Handy Board / 4914
    RE: Serial interface/ RF data link —brett anthony
   <<snip>> Unfortunately, I have not had any luck. This brings me back to the first point- is it possible to use the serial interface board by just providing the tx and rx lines? <<snip>> In short, no. The serial interface board takes power from the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)