 Robotics / Handy Board / 4912
    Help with overcharged batteries —Christian Lott
   Last night we discovered that we had left our Handyboard on ZAP when we thought we had left it to trickle. It was left at this condition for about 6 hours. This morning the motors are running very sluggish. Are our Handyboard or its batteries (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)