 Robotics / Handy Board / 4903
    spo256 -Reply
   I bought both from B.G. Micro. (They were not selling the 3.12MHz crystal, however, I successfully used a slightly faster (3.26??) clock. I assume the pitch of the voice was a little higher but it worked. -Drew (...) Does anyone know who sell's the (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)