 Robotics / Handy Board / 4878
Re: Two way audio -Reply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:55:04 GMT

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, ? wrote:

Yes, we have not only considered that idea, we have acted upon it.  I
guess the more operative question would have been: Is there a more
efficient method of communication other than the wakie talkies?
CB radio's, Buisness radio (license needed), amateur radio (license
needed, again), family radio (no license), etc.

--phil