 Robotics / Handy Board / 4851
  Re: Re: What needs to be done to get both the Floating point fix & the Smooth PWM?

Hi I did the port of the smoothpwm stuff into the IC 3.x source code. The Newton Labs ftp site has the smoothpwm files available from: ftp://newtonlabs.com...mooth-pwm/ If someone can get me the code for the FP fix, I'll see if I can get a new pcode (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  motor code questions

Hi, I got my Handyboard up and going and was trying the following code for driving my motors. (Figure I would try known code before forking out on my own). The code I got from the 'Inspiration to implemntation' book. Anyways it does not seem to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)