 Robotics / Handy Board / 4830
  -1 with sonar routines?

What causes a -1 with the sonar routines. I checked about all the connections that I could think of. Any help would be appreciated Thank you, -Peter ---...--- Peter Eacmen Boston Latin School babylongod@usa.net Knowledge is power, power is money, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: -1 with sonar routines?

(...) The elapsed time calculation can result in negative numbers since the system clock wraps back to zero when it's maxed out. If the elapsed time comes up negative, then the sonar_sample() and sonar_closeup() functions return -1. This could be (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)