 Robotics / Handy Board / 483
    encoders?? —Jeff Keyzer
    Let's see. First, I'd like to put a pair, if possible, of shaft encoders on my robot. (It's annoying not being able to tell how far I've gone!) Anyways, digital inputs 7 and 9 are being used by a 6500 Polaroid sensor and an RC servo. Is it still (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)