 Robotics / Handy Board / 482
481  |  483
Subject:
Strange question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 01:44:02 GMT

Has anyone here used Electronic Workbench ? I've got a copy but it
doesn't have schematics/models for the darlingtons (TIP120, 125, etc)
I'm looking for spice models and ideally an symbol library. (yes it
is for simulating various power control configurations)

I've used the schematic equivalents from the data sheet however since
the internal transistor specs aren't modelled (the data sheet doesn't
give them, and I've been using the 'ideal' model which is known to be
wrong.) my device doesn't match reality too well :-(
--
Chuck McManis                    http://www.professionals.com/~cmcmanis
Director System Software, FreeGate Corp.            cmcmanis@netcom.com