 Robotics / Handy Board / 4819
4818  |  4820
Subject:
When people answer a question, I would like to broaden my knowledge as well.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 16:35:58 GMT

Please either carbon copy your solutions to me, or the HB mailing list.  I
see a lot of good questions, but only a very few peoples responses.
Thank you,
--
James Dunn
NASA/Pursue Sensor Fusion/Mobile Navigation

Like a rose, life is sweet,
with just enough thorns
to make it interesting.
      _,--._.-,