 Robotics / Handy Board / 4766
  Re: motor port problem .

hi , Attached from the previous mail, I have already solved the problem listed below. It is the 7404 is damaged .What causes it? Any ideas? RIght now this problem that melted my socket on the L293, the supply I used is 12V supply to my 2 DC motors. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)