 Robotics / Handy Board / 4755
Re: Miniboard/download mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:01:10 GMT

The switch checks out O.K. and I have 5 V on the first pin.  The third
pin is ground as it should be and the center pin connect to MOBD on the
6811 chip.

Does anyone have other suggestions??  (sorry this is not handyboard)

Check the voltage at the MOBD pin on the chip (not the socket, not the
bottom of the board).  If it is 5V with the switch in the one
position, and ground (0V) in the other position, you may have a
defective chip.  Otherwise I'd guess open solder.