 Robotics / Handy Board / 4747
4746  |  4748
Subject:
finding handyboard parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:48:30 GMT

Hi all

This is a list i compiled when building my handyboard. I found some parts
Quite hard to find and spent a lot of time reading through catalogs etc. So
thought it might save someone a lot of time. The list is pretty much
complete
and i now have a fully working handtboard but please double check it if your
gonna
order stuff using the part numbers in case of typos.

cheers Russ

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/plain;