 Robotics / Handy Board / 4731
  motor port problem

hi, i really need help urgently. Currently, I running my robot using 2 DC motor on port 2 & 3. I used external power supply to the L293D (pin 8). I did not cut the trace. I used Alkaline battery 12V recharagable . when I run my robot, it is running (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: motor port problem

you may have blown one of your L293D chips. try swapping the two chips to see if the problem then migrates to motor 1. if it does, then you have blown an L293D. there is more info on debugging motor problems in the FAQ. See the answer to "One of the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)