 Robotics / Handy Board / 473
    motors —Scott Sherman
   HI, Can anyone tell me where to get some good motors that are more powerfull than the LEGO 9V motor but can be implemented into the LEGO's? I want to use the LEGO kit with the suspension, front and rear wheel steering and drive, and 4 speed shifting (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)