 Robotics / Handy Board / 473
  motors

HI, Can anyone tell me where to get some good motors that are more powerfull than the LEGO 9V motor but can be implemented into the LEGO's? I want to use the LEGO kit with the suspension, front and rear wheel steering and drive, and 4 speed shifting (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)