 Robotics / Handy Board / 4708
    Re: Connecting two HandyBoards through their serial ports —Bill Bynum
   Hello, everyone: Richard Drushel helped me solve the problem that I was having in getting two HandyBoards to communicate through their serial ports by suggesting that I check to be sure that the wiring on the RJ11 cable I was using corresponded to a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Connecting two HandyBoards through their serial ports —Fred G. Martin
   Gads Bill, you are right and my info in the FAQ is dead wrong. I have updated the FAQ with the corrected information. *Thanks a lot* for working this one through. There are few things more annoying than completely wrong documentation (compiler bugs (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)