 Robotics / Handy Board / 4665
4664  |  4666
Subject:
message from france
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:51:22 GMT

Hello, my name is thierry and I am student in a high school of engineers in
toulouse in France. I send you this mail because I have a problem to
download a program to board with 68hc11a1fn. In France, I bought a book of
joseph l.jones and anita m.flynn and I designed a rug warrior board which
was in this book but I I modified it a little. I  striped all sensors of
rug warrior and I connected the 68hc11 to 2 motors (or modified servo
motors).
When I connect the board on the com2 and I put mod a and mod b on 0 and I
load a program (my program or Pcode_rw or Pcode_hb), it isn t good.

With dlm (dos version 2.4 jun 8 1995, I have these results)
(With the 68hc11a1 I choose these options : port timeout 2000 ms and
expected miniboard)

Dlm Pcode_rw -port com2 -ram -256

.
.
.
.

Synchronizing with board?ok
Sending  Pcode_rw.s19  at 9600 baud
Board memory error  wanted 00, got 3e at address 001e
Board memory error  wanted 01, got 00 at address 001f
Board synchronizing error

With the window95 dlm32
.
.
.
.
During the dowloading user's hex file
Board error : not written correctly !

I hope you will be able to help me because I try to run this board for 2
years and I don t arrive alone.
Do you have an idea ?

A the beginning , I tried to do a program in  C language then I compiled it
with icc11 and crt.s . There weren t mistakes of compilation and link but
that I didn t never succeed to download anythings.
After I tried with Pcode_rw and Pcode_hb but it was same thing.
I verify the hardware of board but I didn t find a problem.

I used on my board the following components : maxim 233a, memory of
32kbytes with lithium battery, L293a.

I don t understand why I arrive to download the boot program but after
there a bug.

Thanks for all

thierry