 Robotics / Handy Board / 4655
    Using sonar to approximate RADAR? —Richard A. Cini, Jr.
   Hello, all: <DELURK> I've been following this list for some time now, but since I didn't have an HB, I didn't contribute to the discussion. Now, I've just ordered my HB because I plan to start building. But I have a question... I have a model police (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Using sonar to approximate RADAR? —Will
   Richard A. Cini, Jr. wrote: <snip> (...) That ought to work fine, provided the cop is almost directly in front of or behind the "perp"; then no correction for angle is necessary. The Polaroid sonar detects objects within about a 10-degree cone. It (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)